Nicktoons: Smash Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicktoons: Smash Forums is the place to discuss about the most intergrated idea of a Nickelodeon Smash Bros.

You are not connected. Please login or register

*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Empty *ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:49 pm

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin

Hello from the 2nd Admin of Nicktoons Smash Forums, CNF1. I've seen that this place has seen a drop of people logging on since October. Since the owner of the forum seems to have gone AWOL, I'm announcing a closure of the forums. This may be permenant if the owner doesn't arrive here. So goodbye folks! - CNF1(2nd Admin of Nicktoons Smash Forums)

2*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Empty Re: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

Nicktoons Smash Master

Nicktoons Smash Master
Admin

I'm alive, I'm just waiting for someone to post here :3

https://nicktoonssmash.forumotion.com

3*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Empty Re: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:27 am

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin

Ah, good to see you're alive Razz But we should seriously take into consideration sbout the lack of posts here.

4*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Empty Re: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1

ClassicNickelodeon Fan 1
Admin

UPDATE 1/25/14: Due to the amount of spambots coming in, I have enable a feature where an admin will have to approve your account. Please be patient, as I don't come here that often. If you want an account activated, please PM me here: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

5*ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Empty Re: *ANNOUNCEMENT* Forum Decline Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 am

Nicktoons Smash Master

Nicktoons Smash Master
Admin

Well it's been awhile since I have been here. I apologize for not being here for so long, but I seem to lack interest in making this game now. I don't really have tools to make a big game like this. Maybe I'll come back here one day if I want to come back making this game, but until then I'll leave for my departure here. Sad to see this forum go into dead pieces. If someone would like to be admin and continue on making this game, I'll let them, but until then, this forum is dead.

https://nicktoonssmash.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum